Pretty classic macaroni salad except for the fact that the mayo is mixed with olive oil so it isn't so gloopy.
- 1 pound macaroni, cooked to package directions
- 3 carrots, finely chopped
- 3 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- For the dressing
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (or more)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (you can use smoked paprika for a smokey flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Add all of the chopped vegetables to the cooked macaroni.
In a small bowl whisk together all of the dressing ingredients. Pour over macaroni and vegetables and toss to combine.