Spinach and Artichoke Ravioli Bake
All I can say is a child could make this. No offense to the kids.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 2 15 ounce cans artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 20-ounce bag frozen spinach and ricotta ravioli (I had a half bag open so I actually used a bag and half and I added just a little more milk and cheese)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine 1 cup of the mozzarella, the Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, milk, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Mix in the artichokes and spinach.
In a 9 x 13” baking dish, spoon a little of the spinach and artichoke mixture and drizzle a little olive oil over the bottom of the pan. Place half of the ravioli into the baking dish. Next, place half of the remaining mixture over the ravioli and spread it around. Place the rest of the ravioli on top and cover with the remaining mixture. Sprinkle the top with the reserved mozzarella cheese.
Place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until it's all melty and bubbling.
You can use fresh sautéed spinach if you have it handy.